As a Business Analyst, you will work alongside our team of talented and dynamic experts as they work to provide exceptional solutions to the many challenges our business and clients face. We enable you to use your inquisitive nature, and business acumen to be a crucial part of the technical and commercial success of the business.
- Develop user stories based on business and systems requirements, as well as define and elaborate user stories with validation and acceptable criteria
- Ensure effective communication of any change to affected teams and to the wider business as appropriate
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute with ideas to our technology, algorithms, and products
- Identify and form hypotheses and testing solutions
- Contribute to estimates of work and time required to complete projects and features
- Ensure the requirements are specified in a manner suitable for the intended audience and are understandable, unambiguous, and capable of being implemented and tested
- Create and deliver continuous updates and revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- BS degree in computer, software or industrial engineering, or a relevant professional experience.
- A minimum of 4 years of work experience in information technologies.
- Strong command of Agile
- Sound experience in project management and proficient with writing user stories
- Familiarity with developing project documentation
- Understanding of domain-independent business requirements
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Understanding of software development life-cycle
Nice to haves and soft skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to think analytically and apply problem-solving skills to scenarios throughout the course of the working day
- Demonstrated track record as a team player
- Proven ability to effectively manage timelines and deliverables
- Meeting deadlines and strong attention to detail